Hillside Walking in Ireland
Sheep’s Head Hill Walking Itinerary for West Cork 2020
We here at Hillside Walks, West Cork, are Irish Tourist Board approved, Walk Operators and Walking Guides and if you should require help or advice about the walk, we are always close at hand, as we live on the Sheeps Head Peninsula. We will meet you on your first night in Bantry and take a look at the maps of the area with you.
· 8 days walking 7 nights bed and breakfast €560 per person sharing
· 7 days walking 6 nights bed and breakfast €480 per person sharing
· 6 days walking 5 nights bed and breakfast €400 per person sharing
· Single Supplement €20 euro per night
· Packed lunch is available from you B&B at extra cost
· Dinner will be available in or near where you are staying
Price includes pick up from the Bus Stop in Bantry Town, to your first nights Bed and Breakfast. Drop off and pick up each day, maps and walk notes, luggage transfer and we will go over the maps with you.
If you have a car it can be parked at one of the B&Bs free of charge. The price does not include other meals, packed lunch, Bus Fares or other Trips. Guests will need to arrange their own INSURANCE as walkers must be RESPONSIBLE for their own actions.
While here you can take the opportunity to celebrate what we hope has been an enjoyable West Cork Walk, with a pint of Guinness.
Contact Hillside Walks:
Bantry, County Cork
Telephone: +353 27 61226
Fax: + 353 27 61226